Saturday, March 23, 2019

Editing...what?

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to talk about what program I’ll be using to edit our film opening.

I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit. I like using this program because it has a lot to offer. I am able to edit so many things from sound quality to image quality and even adding certain graphics. In the program I am able to see what I have imported, what clip I am currently editing, my timeline, and a preview of my product all on one screen. This makes it easier on me so I don’t have to keep flipping between multiple tabs. My specific laptop, Apple Macbook Pro 2017, isn’t made specifically for editing so working in Premiere Pro is a little slow but not too slow where I’d have too much trouble editing.

Learning how to use Adobe Premiere Pro does take some time but I think it is worth the wait. I had to play around the program to find where everything is but now that I know I find it a lot easier. I would personally recommend using this program to have more access to other resources and have a high quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment