Thursday, March 28, 2019

Late Nights are the Best Nights

Last night, March 27th, my group and I filmed a majority of our film opening. We maybe started filming around 8:30 or 9:00pm and didn't end until close to 3:00 in the morning. It was definitely a long night but we made great progress and I am proud of the shots we captured.

As previously said, this past night was the night that my group and I incorporated the blood component into our film opening. We only wanted to utilize one night for the blood because we knew we would use all of it. Might I remind you that this blood is a good 97% sugar; therefore, making my entire garage smell like candy. It didn't anything close to candy but it definitely smelled like it. We only made one batch of blood and it was surprisingly enough to cover our victim's body, as well as be used on top of the table we had set up in the garage.

We did have a slight issue with our actor not being available that night, BUT luckily we had someone willing to take over. I did feel bad for keeping him out so late but he was truly a life saver (shoutout to Fabrizzio).

We are still missing a few shots from within the garage. These shots would maybe only take a couple hours to get so my group and I plan to capture these shots Monday, April 1 or Tuesday, April 2. Over the weekend I plan to edit the shots we already have so all I would have to do later on is incorporate those shots into the video.

Here's a sneak peek of how our victim's body looked like with some blood poured over her:

No comments:

Post a Comment